Completely redeveloped! NEW
5 Bedroom Vail Golf Course Home
This 5 bedroom and 5.5 bathroom home on the Vail Golf Course comfortably sleeps 3 families pretty well. 3 couples, 12 kids is not unreasonable. Great home for 10 singles too!
Great hot tub! This location is wonderful because you are very close to town, yet away from the crowds and the noise, located on Vail Valley Drive. This location is on the Golf course and very near the Vail free bus system to town giving you easy access to Vail shopping, dining and outdoor activities.
This home is near the free bus stop and you can either access Vail Village, the Covered Bridge or Golden Peak (the Vail Road stop) or Lionshead
Large kitchen with two dining areas for large dinners.
For convenience, the home has a washer and dryer.
PARKING IS LIMITED OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE NEIGHBOR. We share a driveway, so it's super important not to impede the wonderful neighbor. Limit total cars as much as you can. If you need to have 2-3 cars, please follow the parking scheme exactly as noted within the residence.
- Master Bedroom - 2 queens with en-suite shower and double vanity
- 2nd bedroom - 2 queens with en-suite shower
- 3rd bedroom - 2 queens with en-suite shower
- 4th bedroom - 2 queens with en-suite shower
- 5th bedroom - 2 queens with en-suite shower, separte bathtub and double vanity
Amenities of this Vail Village Home include:
- Vail Golf Course location, close to the mountain and Vail Village
- Bathing soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion are provided at entry and replenished if housekeeping is purchased
- Flat screen TV in living room and in the master - have your personal Apple ID and/or favorite app passwords for the smart tv. (Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime). Great speakers in the Living Room TV for tunes like your Pandora account.
- Private BBQ grill/ large wrap around deck facing the golf course (propane)
- Kitchen with utensils and appliances, including sub-zero referigerator (be sure to ask if specific needs arise)
- Dining area with seating for 12-14 seats at the dining table; additional seating for 6 at a second dining/card/flex table.
- On-site Parking system is particular and closely montitored. Limited to 1 garage parking space in SUMMER and 2 cars in driveway AT ALL TIMES. There are very particular parking instructions that will come with the directions (limited as this shares a drive with the duplex neighbor). spaces tight in front of garage doors, in the far left.
- Private, wireless Internet in the home
- Large washer / dryer in the home
For people with service and support dogs ONLY
What Is a Service Animal Under Colorado Law?
The ADA and Colorado law defines a service animal as a dog that is individually trained to perform tasks or do work for the benefit of a person with a physical or mental disability. (In some circumstances, a miniature horse who is individually trained also qualifies as a service animal.) The tasks or work the animal does must be directly related to the person’s disability.
Vail Village Rentals requires proof or validation from the tenant's medical care provider of the need for such dogs. (service, companion, therapy).
For example, Vail Village Rentals requires that:
- all dogs must be in the company and control of their owners while in the common area,
- all dogs are subject to the association's noise and other nuisance requirements, and
- an owner is responsible for all damage his/her dog causes to the common area.
As noted above, Vail Village Rentals can require the tenants to provide proof that he/she requires a service, companion, or therapy dog. Expectable forms of proof consist of a letter from a licensed medical doctor confirming the type of dog, or a specific dog, needed to accommodate a homeowner's disability.
If a tenant is unwilling or unable to provide proof of his/her need for a reasonable accommodation, Vail Village Rentals could prohibit the dog unless and until proper evidence of a need for a reasonable accommodation is received.
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
|Dec - 2021|
|Jan - 2022|
|Feb - 2022|
|Mar - 2022|
|Apr - 2022|
|May - 2022|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Sun||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thu||Fri||Sat||Weekly||Min Nights|
Very close to the free Town of Vail bus system. A short walk to the east on the street. Relatively flat surface for walking makes this very easy to access in the winter months.
Ski and boot storage in Gold Peak for a nominal fee: Please contact below for additional information about ski/boot storage at the base area. This is ideal for your stay and the way to accomodate you and/or your family.
Vail Sports Rentals Golden Peak
458 Vail Valley Drive Vail, CO 81657
(970) 754-4912 - 8am to 6pm