5 Bedroom Vail Golf Course Home
This 5 bedroom and 5.5 bathroom home on the Vail Golf Course comfortably sleeps 13 to 15.
This location is wonderful because you are very close to town, yet away from the crowds and the noise, located on Vail Valley Drive. This location is on the Golf course and very near the V free bus system to town giving you easy access to Vail shopping, dining and outdoor activities.
This home is near the free bus stop and you can either access Vail Village, the Covered Bridge or Golden Peak (the Vail Road stop) or Lionshead (the Hospital stop).
The large gourmet kitchen, including sub-zero refrigerator with breakfast bar is ready for cooking and entertaining. There is a dining area next to the kitchen with seating for 10. You will also have seating for 8 at the kitchen bar area if needed to accommodate guests.
The living room has a wonderful wood burning fireplace. Step outside on your wrap around private deck to enjoy the beautiful outdoor setting. The living room has a large screen television.
For convenience, the home has a washer and dryer. A one car garage, plus extra parking in the driveway for 3 cars.
- Master Bedroom - 2 double beds with en-suite shower and double vanity - Flat Screen TV
- 2nd bedroom - King, en suite shower - TV- Only Compatible with Apple TV
- 3rd bedroom - 1 Queen, 1 twins, en suite shower- TV- Only Compatible with Apple TV
- 4th bedroom - Split King (can be 2 twins), en suite shower - TV- Only Compatible with Apple TV
- 5th bedroom - Split King (can be 2 twins) and one twin bunk bed, en suite separate tub and shower, double vanity - TV- Only Compatible with Apple TV.
Amenities of this Vail Village Home include:
- Vail Golf Course location, close to the mountain and Vail Village
- Bathing soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion are provided at entry and replenished if housekeeping is purchased
- Flat screen TV in living room and in the master
- Private BBQ grill/ large wrap around deck facing the golf course (propane)
- Kitchen with utensils and appliances, including sub-zero referigerator (be sure to ask if specific needs arise)
- Dining area with seating for 10 plus 8 seats at the kitchen bar area
- Garage Parking plus additional parking in the driveway (limited as this shares a drive with the duplex neighbor)
- Private, wireless Internet in the home
- Large washer / dryer in the home
For people with service dogs
What Is a Service Animal Under Colorado Law?
The ADA and Colorado law define a service animal as a dog that is individually trained to perform tasks or do work for the benefit of a person with a physical or mental disability. (In some circumstances, a miniature horse who is individually trained also qualifies as a service animal.) The tasks or work the animal does must be directly related to the person’s disability.
Vail Village Rentals requires proof or validation from the tenant's medical care provider of the need for such dogs. (service, companion, therapy).
For example, Vail Village Rentals requires that:
- all dogs must be in the company and control of their owners while in the common area,
- all dogs are subject to the association's noise and other nuisance requirements, and
- an owner is responsible for all damage his/her dog causes to the common area.
As noted above, Vail Village Rentals can require the tenants to provide proof that he/she requires a service, companion, or therapy dog. Expectable forms of proof consist of a letter from a licensed medical doctor confirming the type of dog, or a specific dog, needed to accommodate a homeowner's disability.
If a tenant is unwilling or unable to provide proof of his/her need for a reasonable accommodation, Vail Village Rentals could prohibit the dog unless and until proper evidence of a need for a reasonable accommodation is received.
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Sun||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thu||Fri||Sat||Min Nights|
Ski and boot storage in Gold Peak for a nominal fee:
Vail Sports Rentals Golden Peak
458 Vail Valley Drive Vail, CO 81657
(970) 754-4912 - 8am to 6pm