STR LICENSE: #000918
9 Vail Road, Home #25
This 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom home in Vail Village comfortably sleeps 6 people comfortably and is a single level home for easy access and use. Should you need it, there is also a sleeper sofa in the living room.
This Vail Village location, located on the corner of Vail Road and Meadow Drive (very close to the Four Seasons and Sonnenalp Resort), is ready for your next visit. This is a convenient location near the Vail Hospital and Steadman Clinic as well as to the free bus system in town. Easy access to Vail shopping, dining and outdoor activities.
This home is near the free bus stop and you can either access Vail Village, the Covered Bridge or Golden Peak (the Vail Road stop) or Lionshead (the Hospital stop).
The kitchen is ready for your cooking and enjoyment with a gas grill for outdoor cooking on the private deck. There is a dining area next to the kitchen with seating for 6. You will also have seating for 3 at the kitchen bar area if needed to accommodate guests.
The living room is next to the private deck and has ample seating for your relaxation and vacation enjoyment. Enjoy the ambiance created by the gas fireplace. The living room has a large screen television, DVD player and television provided by Comcast.
A large private deck and stone-clad fireplace create a comfortable mountain retreat. A common swimming pool and hot tub provide a great place to relax and recharge. A covered parking garage is provided along with an elevator to access all floors, and an in-unit washer/dryer to reduce the amount of packing an luggage for your trip.
- Master Bedroom - 1 king bed with en-suite bath, tub/shower combo (Jacuzzi tub)
- 2nd bedroom - 2 twin beds (could be configured as king bed - please let us know prior to your arrival)
- 3rd bedroom - 2 twin beds (could be configured as king bed - please let us know prior to your arrival)
- Shared bath with shower/tub combo to be used by the 2nd and 3rd bedroom. Features a single vanity and toilet.
- Sleeper Sofa in the living room (please let us know if you need to use the bed and we will provide sheets)
Amenities of this Vail Village Home include:
- Vail Village location, close to the mountain, directly between Four Seasons Resort (daily spa/pool passes available) and the Sonnenalp Resort
- Bathing soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion are provided at entry and replenished if housekeeping is purchased
- Flat screen TV in living room and in the master
- Private BBQ grill/ large private deck facing the private courtyard (propane)
- Kitchen with utensils and appliances (be sure to ask if specific needs arise)
- Dining area with seating for 6 plus 3 seats at the kitchen bar area
- Covered, secure parking space, with outdoor parking for guests (limited space and timing)
- Staffed front desk, with comfortable common area
- Shared Pool and hot tub (Pool open 10-7 hot tub open 10-10)
- Lobby with guest amenities, package receiving, front desk, elevator
- On-site bike/ski storage
- Private, wireless Internet in the home
- For additional clothes washing needs, there is coin-operated laundry in the garage level
Sonos speaker login info: Download sonos app on your phone then use email [email protected]
For people with service animals
What Is a Service Animal Under Colorado Law?
The ADA and Colorado law define a service animal as a dog that is individually trained to perform tasks or do work for the benefit of a person with a physical or mental disability. (In some circumstances, a miniature horse who is individually trained also qualifies as a service animal.) The tasks or work the animal does must be directly related to the person’s disability.
Vail Village Rentals requires proof or validation from the tenant's medical care provider of the need for such dogs. (service, companion, therapy).
For example, Vail Village Rentals requires that:
- all dogs must be in the company and control of their owners while in the common area,
- all dogs are subject to the association's noise and other nuisance requirements, and
- an owner is responsible for all damage his/her dog causes to the common area.
As noted above, Vail Village Rentals can require the tenants to provide proof that he/she requires a service, companion, or therapy dog. Expectable forms of proof consist of a letter from a licensed medical doctor confirming the type of dog, or a specific dog, needed to accommodate a homeowner's disability.
If a tenant is unwilling or unable to provide proof of his/her need for a reasonable accommodation, Vail Village Rentals could prohibit the dog unless and until proper evidence of a need for a reasonable accommodation is received.
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Sun||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thu||Fri||Sat||Weekly||Monthly||Min Nights|